Reduced pallet of best quality wood pellets, produced sustainably from virgin fibre, suitable for burning in pellet stoves and boilers.
- 60 x 12.5kg bags.
- ENplus A1 quality.
- BSL Authorised.
- Virgin softwood fibre from sustainable sources.
- Low carbon footprint (<16 gCO2e/MJ).
- Hooded (weatherproof) pallet.
- Reduced by two layers for greater stability and easy handling.
Better than standard ENplus A1 quality:
- High calorific value (> 5.6 kWh/kg Gross CV dry basis, > 4.9 kWh/kg Net CV as received)
- High durability (> 98.2, exceeding ENplus A1 limit of 98.0)
- Low fines (< 0.5%, as per ENplus A1 limit).
- Ultra-clean. We screen on a 5mm aperture mesh before bagging, to remove most particles below 5mm diameter. The EN (European) and ISO (international) standards only require particles below 3.15mm to be removed. In tests, the 3.15 - 5mm fraction is typically double the proportion of the <3.15mm fraction, and can cause similar operational problems and reduced efficiency.
- Low moisture content (< 7.5%)
Green and sustainable:
- Feedstock: 100% virgin forestry and sawmill by-product (tops, thinnings, slabwood, sawdust, etc.)
- From sustainably-managed forests (FSC, PEFC or equivalent)
- Dried with biomass heat for low carbon footprint
- Low-carbon transport
- Approx. 85% carbon saving vs heating oil (10-16 gCO2e/MJ vs 87 gCO2e/MJ)
- Approved on the Biomass Suppliers List (BSL)
- Eligible for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
Practical, safe and competitive:
- Hooded pallet for external storage (weatherproof)
- 12.5 kg bags for optimal compromise between liftability (not too big) and efficiency (not too small)
- 750 kg pallet (60 x 12.5 kg bags) lower and more stable than our standard pallet (938 kg), let alone the unstable 1-tonne pallets common in the market. Safer for tailgate lifting and manoeuvring by pallet truck, and quicker to move from kerbside to garage.
- Lower pallet more flexible for handling by small vehicles (vans and 7.5-tonners)
- Safer, cheaper and needs less space than standard pallets.
† Delivery Charges
Standard price includes delivery to most of GB. Discounts apply for the BS postal area. Additional charges may apply to remoter parts of the UK. Enter your postcode to get the price for your location.
There are additional charges for Next Day and Saturday deliveries. Next Day means the next working day if ordered before 12 noon, or the working day after that if ordered after 12 noon.
If you require special haulage options (e.g. delivery by small truck or van), you can request it in the Comments section before you checkout. Special requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.