Pallet of top-quality, sustainably-produced, wood pellets, suitable for all horses, cats, poultry etc. Also suitable for heating, at lower cost (reduced VAT rate).
- Superior absorbency for equine bedding or litter.
- Natural virgin wood fibre from sustainable sources.
- Hygienic and eco-friendly.
- Virtually dust-free, less than 1/2%.
- 75 x 12.5kg bags.
- Hooded (weatherproof) pallet.
- Also usable for fuel - A1 quality to European standard (EN 14961-2), BSL authorised. Change VAT Band to Reduced for major reduction if ordering for fuel.
Top quality, ideal for stables and other equestrian uses:
- Low fines (< 0.5%).
- Ultra-clean. Anything over 3.15mm is a pellet according to EN and ISO standards, but we screen on a 5mm aperture mesh to remove most particles in the 3.15 - 5mm range before bagging. In tests, the 3.15 - 5mm fraction is typically double the proportion of the <3.15mm fraction.
- Low moisture content (< 7.5%)
Environmentally-friendly and sustainable:
- Produced from virgin forestry and sawmill by-product (tops, thinnings, slabwood, sawdust, etc.)
- From sustainably-managed forests (FSC or equivalent)
- Dried with biomass heat
- Low-carbon transport
- Low carbon footprint (10-16 gCO2e/MJ)
Practical, safe and cost-effective:
- Hooded pallet for weatherproofing if left outside
- 12.5 kg bags within HSE recommended limit for lifting to shoulder height
- 937.5 kg pallet (75 x 12.5 kg bags) lower and more stable than full tonne, for safe tailgate lifting and manoeuvring by pallet truck
† Delivery Charges
Standard price includes delivery to most of GB. Discounts may apply in the centre of the country. Additional charges may apply to remoter parts of the UK. Enter your postcode to get the price for your location.
There are additional charges for Next Day and Saturday deliveries. Next Day means the next working day if ordered before 12 noon, or the working day after that if ordered after 12 noon.